Friday, January 29, 2010

Mosby and knitting

Starting to feel a little better. I just listed Mosby, which is based on Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these colors. Brown and Turquoise- great combo! I just started watching the HIMYM seasons on DVD from netflix. I noticed that Ted wears A LOT of blues with brown, but it was the episode where he picks out this awful shirt that he suddenly decides looks good. The only thing that looks good on that shirt is the coloring. I wish I could find a picture of that shirt for comparison...



I've decided to start knitting up samples of each of my yarns to give customers a better idea of how yarns will look. Hoping it will help with sales.
Also, I'm waiting for yarn to come in from my supplier, but once I can order, I will have some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment