Saturday, March 13, 2010

Updates

So, I have a couple of quick updates for today.
Star Trek Scarf is done. I'm going to try and get some good photos of it here in a bit. Hopefully will be listing it in the next couple hours or sometime tomorrow. I'm super excited about it. Really hoping it'll be a hit.

I just dyed my remaining 2 blank base yarns. Link and Zelda just like I said I was going to do. Something interesting happened with the pink dye on Zelda. It poured out more purple and then tapered out to pink. It looks really sweet on the tweed though. Both are drying right now. I'll probably be able to get them balled tomorrow before I work.

I am slowly closing in on finishing up getting knitted samples of everything. Just got done with the BFL Aran Princess Zelda. Yet another thing I need to take pictures of tonight. Now I just need to do the other Giselle Aran, Emerald City, and redo How Do You Know Aran because I did it on US 10.5 needles instead of US 8.

Finally, I was saving the best for last. I made my first sale on Thursday. A brand new knitter in Nevada purchased Vancouver 2010. Hopefully it arrived today, but I haven't heard yet. I'm hoping I get to see what she makes with it.

Well, I'm off to take some pictures, update the Princess Zelda Aran listing, and create the listing for the star trek scarf.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment