Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Awesome Day!

So, I've had a pretty sweet day. But first- Yes, I'm still working on Under the Sea. It's in a ball and being knitted, I just keep getting distracted by the forums and pictures and phone calls and How I Met Your Mother on DVD... but I promise, tomorrow!
Anyway, I've had really great feed back on the forums over the past few days! Thanks to all the other etsians for all their great advice!
One amazing thing to come to me from the thread in the forum is that I just got a "good karma" custom banner from Nikki at R'eal Life Empire! Check it out! Also, I'm really grateful for her doing that for me, the least I could do is provide a link to her shop.



Finally, I got accepted to Handmade Highway today! If you haven't heard of it, it's a super sweet blog that helps get handmade sellers names out there.

Just wanted to share all the good news! I'm off to do some work and eat now!

~Caitlin

PS I am still waiting on the new yarn in case you are wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment